No products in the cart.
The viola can be used to fill up your low garden beds or to add a splash of colour to your salad.
They are edible flowers known for their bright outstanding colours.
Violas like the full sun but not the heat. Plant them in containers to move them around on your patio or garden beds.
- Fill most of the soil into the container.
- Sprinkle the viola seeds evenly onto the soil and press them into the soil slightly.
- Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
- Lightly water and keep the soil is moist.
- When the seedlings are 3cm tall, add fertilizer into the water every second week.