No products in the cart.
The transplanting trowel is used in agriculture, horticulture, fruit farming and gardening for general tasks, but mainly for digging the soil and for transplanting seedlings.
Color: Orange with a wooden handle.
- Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- This tool’s shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Handle with a varnished finished for a better appearance.
- The transparent varnish protective layer enchases the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to product.
- A lightweight product that demands less physical effort from the user, resulting in more pleasant work.