No products in the cart.
Tramontina Bypass Pruner
Pruning shears, also called hand pruners, or secateurs, are a type of scissors for use on plants. They are strong enough to prune hard branches of trees and shrubs, sometimes up to two centimeters thick.
Out of stock
Fill in your email address and we will notify you when new stock arrives.
The pruner is appropriated to deal with fruiters, flowers and ornamental trees.
- Blade made with tempered Chrome Vanadium alloy to offer a precise and soft cutting.
- Solid structure made with die cast aluminum.
- Automatised CNC sharpening to guarantee an excellent sharp to the blades.
- The handle is made with high resistant polypropylene, it is anatomic and ergonomic to proportionate more comfort to the user.
- Goods have a security key bolt which is activated in a single button.
After it was used, clean and dry the pruner and apply some drops of mineral oil on the blades and joints.