No products in the cart.
RAW – Bant Like You Mean It Seed Combo
With this variety of different squash, you will definitely find your way to be creative and healthy in the kitchen. Not only will it make your kids enjoy their veggies more, but you get the chance to channel your inner chef and experiment with all sorts of different dishes.
9 in stock
Hate Carbs? Love Bandwagons? (Or should we say bantwagons. Self-five) Well, this is the seed pack for you. From Vegetable Spaghetti Squash to Marina di Chioggia – with some Scallop, Wee Bee Little and Summer Medley blends thrown for good measure – we’ve created the veggie mix to fulfill any trendy Banter’s wildest dreams.
This Combo Contains x5 Seed Packets
Planting your Vegetable Spaghetti:
- Sow in full sun, space plants 60 x 60cm. Grow multiple plants to assist pollination.
- Seeds will germinate in 7-14 days and can spread to 150cm. Harvest in 100-110 days.
Planting your Marina di Chioggia:
- Sow in spring and summer, min temp 20C. Sow in full sun, space plants 90 x 90cm.
- Sow 2-3 seeds together: seeds will germinate in 5-20 days and spread to 300cm. Harvest in 95-100 days.
Planting your Scallops:
- Sow in spring and summer, min temp 20C. Sow in full sun: space plants 35 x 35 cm and sow 2-3 seeds together.
- Seeds will germinate in 7-14 days and can spread to 60-80cm. Harvest in 50-70 days.
Planting your Pumpkin:
- Sow in spring and summer, min temp 20C. Sow in full sun: 2-3 plants per container or 40 x 40cm in the ground.
- Seeds will germinate in 10-14 days: sow 2-3 seeds together and spread 30-40cm. Harvest in 90-100 days.
Planting your Summer Medley:
- Sow in spring and summer, min temp 20C. Sow in full sun: space plants 40 x 40cm and sow 2 seeds together.
- Seeds will germinate in 10-14 days, spread 100-150cm. Sow 2-3 seeds and later thin out to 2 strongest plants. Harvest in 50-70 days.