No products in the cart.
25 mixed tritonia bulbs per pack
Planting bulbs in your garden:
- Look for a warm sunny spot that has afternoon shade.
- The soil should be light and well drained.
- Plant the bulbs about 8cm apart and 4cm deep.
- Water deeply about every 4days.
- When your flowers are in bloom feel free to cut flower stems for bouquets. This will not harm the plants provided they are given a little fertilizer later in the season to help provide strength for future seasons.
- After blooming has finished for the season leave the foliage in place; don’t cut it off. The leaves will gather sunlight, create food through photosynthesis and strengthen the bulb for the future.
- Water as needed during active growth periods.
- Later in the season, when the foliage turns yellow and dies back this indicates that the plant is slipping into dormancy. Foliage many be removed at this point.
- These bulbs like dry conditions when they are dormant.
- Water your bulbs just once during the autumn with a water-soluble fertilizer to nourish the bulbs as they develop new roots and top growth.
- Your bulbs will survive without fertilizer, but providing extra nutrients encourages more flowers, larger blossoms and longer life for these plants.