No products in the cart.
15 bulbs per pack
Growing mixed ranunculus bulbs in your garden beds.
- Choose a sunny spot in your garden bed
- Make sure that your spot you have chosen has well drained soil.
- Plant the mixed ranunculus bulbs 10-15cm apart and 5-7cm deep
- Water after planting to encourage bulbs to establish their roots.
- Refrain from watering again until you see the leaves sprouting, which will likely be in the spring.
Growing Ranunculus in pots/containers.
- Chose the correct size pot for your amount of bulbs. Make sure it has drainage holes at the bottom.
- Plant the mixed ranunculus bulbs about 7-10cm apart and 5cm deep in your soil.
- Water after planting.
- Place the pot in a sunny area.
- Leave the bulbs alone after you have planted them in Autumn. The bulb will form small roots and sprouts, so we do not want to disturb them.
- Once it has stopped blooming allow the foliage to grow until it turns yellow in colour. They have to make “food” to store for the next year’s bloom.
- If the foliage is still growing, water lightly.
- Clip off the foliage as it yellows and dies back. Make sure you stop the watering to prevent rotting of the roots.