No products in the cart.
This bean and radish experience garden is a fun way to get the kids to learn about how your veggies can grow above and underneath the soil.
Once the seedlings are tall enough you can transplant them into your veggie garden.
Be sure to have enough space for your radishes to grow.
Use a stick or a wooden dowel to assist your bean growth as it is a crawling veggie.
- Fill most of the soil into the greenhouse base.
- Place the small seeds on top of the soil and inert the bean seeds 1cm deep into the soil.
- Cover all with the remaining soil and press slightly.
- Water the soil carefully and then cover with the transparent lid.
- Place the greenhouse in a well-lit area without direct sunlight.
- Keep your soil slightly moist.
- Remove the lid when the plants touch it.
- Take care that the young plants do not get sunburn.
- Add fertilizer into the irrigation water every second week.