This potting medium is composed of high quality natural materials. Orchids need a lot of air around the roots, therefore the ground needs an airy structure. This 5 liter bag of orchid potting mix feeds up to 60 days. Water is well maintained and your plants can easily reach the nutrition.
This bark-based substrate has an open and airy structure and allows water to drain off very efficiently, this enables the roots to develop optimally and they will not drown. The soil thus forms the best substrate for orchids and stimulates them to optimal development. By using this you will reduce orchid waste.
- Stimulates root development
- Prolongs potting life of orchids
- Maintains the quality of flowers
- Suitable for all orchids
- Always use a clean pot
- Place one layer of hydro granules at the bottom of the pot
- Place one layer of Orchid soil on top of the hydro granules
- Remove old soil from plant and remove all damaged roots
- Place plant in pot and fill with Orchid soil up to2cm from the top
- Press the soil down gently
- Water sufficiently
Repot the orchid once every one-and-a-half to two years.
Orchids like to grow in a limited space, so don’t select a pot that’s too big.
There must be holes at the bottom of the pot to let excess water drain off.