No products in the cart.
- EXLGel decreases irrigation requirements.
- EXLGel polymer improves water retention around plant roots.
- With EXLGel you can not only improve plant growth but also provide consistent soil moisture.
- Perfect for hanging baskets
- EXLGel helps conserving water provided by each rainfall event or irrigation cycle to prolong plant water availability during drought periods.
- EXLGel increases the water holding capacity of soils and potting mixes on a long-term basis, storing and releasing water and nutrients to the plant’s root zone on demand.
- EXLGel allows trees to perform to their fullest potential, reducing seedling establishment and enabeling stronger, more consistent growth.
- Mix Gel with water. (1Litre of water per 5g Gel sachet)
- Stir and stand for 15minutes.
- Dig your required sized planting hole, insert plant in planting hole.
- Add Gel mixture to hole.
- Close hole with soil.
- Water plant.
- Do not ingest the product.
- Do not inhale.
- Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes by using protective dust mask/gloves/goggles as precautions.
- Slippery when wet.
- If ingested drink copious amounts of water.
- If contact with eyes, rinse with copious amounts of clean water.
500g Packet, 5g Sachet