No products in the cart.
Alyssum flowers are known for their lively fragrance and beautiful blooms they bring season after season.
These petite little flowers can be planted into the full sun and partial shade.
They are low maintenance plants and will keep any garden or container looking pretty.
- Fill most of the soil into the container.
- Sprinkle the alyssum seeds evenly onto the soil and press them into the soil slightly.
- Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
- Lightly water and keep the soil is moist.
- When the seedlings are 3cm tall, add fertilizer into the water every second week.