[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]All the rage at the moment. Full of concentrated nutrients and enzymes, they’re a great way to stay healthy through winter. Here’s how to get started:
- A block of palm coir
- A planting tray
- Soak a palm coir block in water overnight. Fill your planting tray with the rehydrated coir.
- Use a wooden plank to level the palm coir. Do not compress the palm coir.
- Sprinkle seeds on the coir as evenly as possible.
- Cover the seeds with a thin layer of vermiculite, which helps to keep them moist.
- Water the seeds every day with a fine spay or using a watering can with a good even rose distribution.
Your microgreens should be ready for harvesting in 2-4 weeks. When they’re ready, simply cut the plants close to the soil surface and add them to smoothies, salads or stir-fries.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][vc_column_text]Get everything you need to germinate your seeds with our Sowing With Success bundle![/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”5px”][/vc_column][/vc_row]