A Step-By-Step Guide to Using EXLGel
Using EXLGel in flower beds, potted plants and hanging baskets improves plant life while saving water – a win-win situation for your plants (and for you!) It can be used in two ways; wet and dry.
- Mix granules with potting soil or dig into existing pots and flower beds.
- Water well.
- The granules will absorb water and release as plant needs.
- Mix 5g with 1L of water
- Stir and wait for 10 minutes
- Once gel forms, mix into your potting soil and plant.
- The plants will draw from the gel as they get thirsty.